Learn the power of the breath to relieve stress, anxiety and pain. Experience a deep sense of clarity, focus, health and well-being.
Optimal Results Package
(includes 20% discount)
Five private sessions
Personalized for you
Focusing on your goals
$75 per session
Paid in Advance
Learn basic techniques
Experience benefits first-hand
Share a sense of community
Immerse yourself in deep healing, stress relief, profound clearing and self-discovery. Through an easy, flowing combination of interactive inquiry and conscious breathing, movement, rhythm, and sound, you will experience more energy and vitality, and greater peace and joy.
Drum & Rhythm Basics – Numbers, Skins, Hands & Sounds
3 Group Sessions Only $75
Learn the basics of drumming and build a foundation based on rhythmical exercises, sounds, hand/stick techniques, and lots of practice in these group sessions.
Intermediate – Integrative Percussion Class (Tuesdays 7:15 pm – 8:15 pm)
Drop-In Rate: $20/session
10 Group Sessions: $150 (25% discount)
- Practice techniques learned in Drum & Rhythm Basics
- Learn additional percussion techniques and instruments from around the world:
- West Africa (Djembe, Dun-Dun, Bells)
- Afro-Cuba (Conga, Bongos, Clave…)
- India (Voice percussion, Konnakol) and more!
- Explore various improvisation approaches
- Participate in performances at schools, festivals and informal gatherings
Tabla 2-Day Workshop
- Beginner: 3-4 hrs/day (with breaks) – $100
- Intermediate/Advanced: 6-7 hrs/day (with breaks) – $150
No matter what your goals are, I will help you or your child to first develop clarity of sound, a solid sense of time, and a good understanding of rhythmic cycles. We also will spend time on how to practice to help you develop your skills quickly while enjoying it.
Daniel teaches the Dhwani Academy curriculum under the supervision of Abhijit Banerjee. Students register with the academy and will receive regular evaluations and certificates of accomplishments from senior faculty. Students also are encouraged to perform at Dhwani yearly events to apply what they learned in actual performance.